Monday, July 28, 2014

Me on Instagram

Pizza with my friend Pia in Dortmund (although it looks like Italy ;) ) 

June has supported the German team, she is a big fan :D 

Hamburg :D 


Oh Düsseldorf... I will miss you... 

Homemade food is always the best ;) 

I love Instagram to post daily pictures and a share a bit of my daily life. Especially the picture editing is amazing and I'm crazy for trying different things. During my travel I always post pictures, so you can stay up to date. 

And I have big news! I'm moving to Munich!! :D I got a job at Hallhuber and am now responsible for their online shop! I'm so excited to the new city, new people and my first job!! 

Follow me on Instagram and see daily pictures ;) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...