Thursday, February 19, 2015

Cape Blazer




Blazer: Lavish Alice (here) // Trouser: Asos(here) // T-Shirt: H&M (here

Hi there, 
ok working at Hugo Boss is more intense then I thought! It definitely is a dream job for me but we have to work hard. That's why right now it's hard to find time to create a blog post. Still I try my best. 

The outfit today was shot at my parent's home in Dortmund. 
At the moment I'm a big fan of the american label from L.A. is amazingly different! The cuts are edgy and surprising but still clean and elegant. More than enough reasons to fall in love with Alice ;) 

Shop the brand here


In the future blogpost I will try to get a bit more editorial with more texts, specials and fashion insiders. So let me know what you think about it :D 


xoxo 
M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...