Thursday, September 13, 2012

Shopping hopping places all over

Looking for one-of-a-kind treasures 




This summer I spent two weeks with my friend Len in Itlay, in these little cute villages in Tuscany. Of course the food in Italy is wonderful, healthy and absolutely tasty, but what I love most are the little markets in every village.
They are a tradition in Italy and it's the perfect place to find one-of-a-kind treasures. I just love to look at every stall and search for something interesting. I am a huge fan of vintage, because it's simply gives you the possibility to have something special and unique. Nowadays it seems like every city around the world has the same stores (H&M; Zara etc), but these markets are different and original. The merchants have a connection with their goods and even know a little story to tell about them and you have the chance to bargain over the price.

I can only advise everyone to take a stroll over one of these markets, get enchanted by the history-charged treasures and find your personal hoard.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...