Sunday, March 1, 2015

Leather and Cape in Heidelberg












Cape: Hallhuber (similar here) // Fur Vest: Hallhuber (similar here) // 
Leather Blazer: Vero Moda (shop it here) // T-Shirt: H&M (shop it here) // 
Trouser: Gina Tricot (shop it here) // Shoes: &otherStories (similar here) // 
Scarf: Zara (shop it here) // Bag: Louis Vuitton (shop it here)// Gloves: Roeckl (similar here)


Hi there! 
This weekend we have been to Heidelberg!! All I can say it is an amazingly beautiful city! Definitely worth a visit. You can find a travel report on my blog, too. 

About my outfit: When it's cold and I am on a city trip I always believe layering is the best method to keep you warm at any temperature. Right now I also love the dark colors and again my Louis. 

As you could see on my latest pictures: I went back to my natural hair colour and decided on bangs. Tell me what you think about it! I am really not sure if blond looks so good on me :D 

xoxo
M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...